BEHIND THE WHEEL
- Students must give our office 24 hours notice of any schedule changes or cancellations.
- A $40.00 no-show fee will be charged if the cancellation or change is not done 24 hours before the appointment scheduled.
- Our 24-HOUR RULE is Strictly Enforced!
- Students must give our office 48 hours notice of any DMV schedule changes or cancellations.
- An additional $40.00 no-show fee will be charged if the cancellation or change is not done 48 hours before the DMV appointment that is scheduled.
- Our 48-HOUR DMV RULE is Strictly Enforced!
PLEASE NOTE: We have an “NO REFUND POLICY”.
CANCELLATION POLICY and NO REFUND POLICY is Subject to Change Without Notice
THE NO-SHOW FEE ALSO APPLIES TO
- Student does not have their permit (Student is responsible for having their permit, instructor is not required to drive the student to where their permit is, nor wait for the student to drive anywhere else to get their permit.
- Student’s Permit has expired, ( it’s the students responsibility )
- It’s the student’s responsibility to change their pick up address.
- The student is responsible for hearing the scheduled date correctly as given by receptionist.
- If the student cancels at the time of the appointment due to weather conditions.
*Receptionist will also notify you 48 hours in advance of your appointment date, time and fees. It is the student’s responsibility to verify this.
IN THE EVENT THE OFFICE IS CLOSED
Students may leave a message of the cancellation or change on our phone recorder. Date and time will be recorded. If recorder shows a message was left 24 hours before the appointment, no charge will occur. This recorder may be reached at (209) 526-5683. This does not apply to changing your pick up address. The instructors have no access to computers or recorder.
Certificate of Completion will be held until the balance of the behind the wheel hours is paid which include any cancellation fees and lost certificate fees.
It is each student’s responsibility to notify his/her parents of this cancellation policy, students will be given a copy of the cancellation policy on their first drive lesson or office visit.